Prices are inclusive of service charges and most taxes; certain Tours which include air travel may attract a local airport tax which is not included in our price. Prices are subject to change without notice. Theatre, Show, Restaurant, Sports tickets and other date specific bookings include a booking fee. 2% surcharge for payments by credit card.
ADMISSION PRICE CHANGES OR CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS
Keith Prowse reserves the right to change prices in line with price changes imposed by our Suppliers or caused by currency fluctuations. The price confirmed to you at the time of booking will not be affected by such changes provided your payment is received in full within seven days of booking. Payment may be made by cheque, VISA, Mastercard, Laser, American Express or Maestro.
CONFIRMATION AND ISSUE OF TICKETS
On receipt of full payment Keith Prowse will issue a confirmation of booking. Tickets and/or vouchers will be dispatched approximately 7 days prior to your departure. Keith Prowse accepts no responsibility for and is not liable for any loss or damage which
may be caused by late delivery provided that Keith Prowse can demonstrate that date of postage was not a factor.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I WISH TO CANCEL?
Cancellation of Theme Park Tickets
If you decide to cancel you should notify Keith Prowse immediately. If notification of cancellation is received prior to the actual date your tickets/vouchers are dispatched to you, Keith Prowse will refund 90% of the total order price. If you cancel after the actual date your tickets/vouchers have been dispatched to you, a refund of 80% of the total order price will be made on receipt by Keith Prowse (within one month of date of dispatch) of the returned tickets, which must not be defaced or damaged in any way and should not have been used. The cancellation policy above applies to Theme Park and Attraction Tickets only.
If you book a Show, Entertainment, Sporting Event, Restaurant or Tour, which is
date specific, a refund cannot be guaranteed. Where possible Keith Prowse will endeavour to resell the ticket(s) booked and an 80% refund of the purchase price will be paid to you when we have been able to resell the tickets at the full value inclusive of booking fees. However, if the ticket(s) you have booked cannot be resold a refund will not be paid.
ACCURACY OF WEBSITE
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that descriptions and prices are accurate at the time of publication. All statements made by Keith Prowse are in the honest belief that those facts and opinions given are correct. However, subsequent changes, which are beyond the control of Keith Prowse , may occur. You must, therefore, ensure you check all details of your chosen Theme Park, Attraction, Show,
Entertainment, Restaurant, Sporting Event or Tour (including the price) with us at the time of booking. Any material changes will be advised to customers as soon as they become known to Keith Prowse. Please note all duration times given are approximate.
1. Keith Prowse tickets/vouchers are sold subject to availability and subject to the terms and conditions imposed by our Suppliers.
2. Keith Prowse will not be liable for any act or omission by any person not employed directly by Keith Prowse Tickets and has no control over our Suppliers and cannot be held respoSsible for any action or omission of our Suppliers or their servants, agents or employees.
3. Keith Prowse cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing whether caused by strike, civil commotion, fire, war, threat of war, terrorist activity, national or nuclear disaster, late delivery, adverse weather conditions, cancellation of
performances, Shows, Sporting Events, Tours or temporary or permanent closedown of Attractions made by our Suppliers for any reason whatsoever or other force majeur. In no circumstances whatsoever shall Keith Prowse be liable for any consequential loss or damage. Subject to the Terms and Conditions contained
herein, Keith Prowse liability shall be limited to the price paid for the Keith Prowse tickets/vouchers.
4. Keith Prowse has no control over the Theme Parks/Attractions/ Entertainments/Shows/Restaurants/ Sporting Events/Tours and all details and descriptions in relation thereto are for guidance only and have been provided to and copied by Keith Prowse for your information as accurately as possible. Keith
Prowse accepts no liability for any inaccuracy in the information contained in this publication, which may be altered at any time without prior notice and also reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any of the arrangements as shown in this publication.
5. Unless otherwise agreed these conditions and the contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with Irish Law Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
Keith Prowse is a trading name of:
Seatem (Ireland) Ltd
Irish Life Mall
The following policy will govern how any information you provide to us through this website will be used:
• When you book with us we will ask for your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details. This allows us to fulfil your ticket request, track your order and contact you regarding your booking.
• All the information you enter onto our site is encrypted. Encryption is a method of scrambling messages so they cannot be read without decryption keys. Our 128-bit encryption system ensures that your personal and credit details remain secret.
• No personal information provided by you will be used for marketing purposes unless you agree to the data protection statement when completing a booking.
• No personal information provided by you will be shared with any third parties unless you agree to the data protection statement when completing a booking.
• We may share very general information about our customers as a whole group with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. For example, we might say that a certain percentage of our customers live in Ireland, while a different percentage live in the UK. We use this data to customize our service offerings and content based on your needs. This data is not personally identifiable.
• Credit and debit card details may also be securely held by the company which processes your transaction. This information should be clearly noted in the terms and conditions of the suppliers providing the items in your order.
• If you have joined any newsletter services we will only use this information to send you emails that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive.
• We never save information such as passwords or credit card number on cookies. We do, however, require cookies in order to fulfill transactions (we use them to keep track of what's in your shopping basket, for example). If you have cookies turned off, you will not be able to use our transactional service.
• Our servers store IP addresses for all connections to the service. This information will be used for statistical purposes only.
If any of your personal information changes, or you identify a mistake in our records, please contact us and we will update our data immediately.